United Way of Southwest Louisiana and its family of agencies are making an impact for the greater good in our community. Its Initiatives are also changing lives by targeting unfilled needs.
Underneath everything we are and underneath everything we do, we are all people.
Connected, interdependent, UNITED.
We have the ability to initiate projects independently when we identify a critical need that is not being met. We are the authority on recognizing community needs and our goal is always to work quickly and efficiently to help those most vulnerable.
Our competitive grant process is for nonprofit agencies and organizations serving Southwest Louisiana’s human services needs in the areas we have identified as critical for long-term success. Creating change requires everyone to work together.
United Way of Southwest Louisiana continues to focus on measurable results while meeting critical health and human service needs in our community through:
UNITED WAY OF SOUTHWEST LOUISIANA INITIATIVES
2023-2024 UNITED WAY PARTNER AGENCIES
- Abraham's Tent
- ASSIST Agency
- Beauregard ARC
- Beauregard Community Concerns - June Jenkins Women's Shelter
- Beauregard Council on Aging
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of SWLA
- Boys & Girls Club of Acadiana
- Business & Workforce Recovery Solutions
- Calcasieu Community Clinic
- Catholic Charities of Southwest Louisiana
- Children's Museum of SWLA
- Family & Youth Counseling Agency
- Girl Scouts of Louisiana - Pines to the Gulf
- Iberia Comprehensive -Merryville Community Health Center
- Jeff Davis CADA
- Junior Achievement of SWLA
- Kay Dore Counseling Center - McNeese
- Literacy Council of Southwest Louisiana
- OASIS A Safe Haven
- Salvation Army
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Greater New Orleans
- St. Nicholas Center for Children
- SWLA Youth Foundation